Sun Automation Group
66 Loveton Circle
Sparks MD 21152
SunTrac® - Vacuum Transfer
SunTrac Vacuum Transfer retrofits are the ultimate upgrade for your corrugated finishing machine. It removes many high maintenance bearings, gears and associated adjusting mechanisms that also make for long set-up times. SunTrac extends from split line to split line and the full working width of the machine for continuous control of the sheet through the printing process. The sheet is gripped strongly by vacuum as soon as it exits the feed rolls and is not released until it is well into the die cut of slotter unit.
- Accurate colors to color registration and even warped sheets are held flat as they pass through the print stations so that registration is excellent. If the machine is also equipped with Digital Harmonic Registers with SunSet 2.0 Computer, the registration is unsurpassed.
- Less maintenance and most of the high maintenance components of the print unit are eliminated. Aside from normal lubrication, maintenance on the SunTrac unit is minimal.
- Quicker set-up and since the pull collars and pull bands are gone, many set-up steps are eliminated.
- No pull bands are needed and because the impression cylinder is included in the vacuum enclosure, the sheet is controlled with out the need for pull bands.
- Dramatically improves the squareness of the box and aligns the manufacturers flap properly through the control of the sheet up to the die cut station.
SunTrac Vacuum Transfer retrofits are engineered to be compatible with many OEM machine manufacturers and models.