For additional SUN625® 66 x 125 RDC information, click the links below:
SUN625 RDC - Video
SUN625 RDC - Full Product Brochure
Corrugated Today Product Spotlight
What our customers are saying
Exclusive Offer/Immediate Delivery
66 x 125 Fixed Frame Rotary Die Cutter
Sun Automation Group's® SUN625 RDC is the newly designed fixed-frame, conventional board line rotary die-cutter delivering high-speed production of top quality printed and die cut boxes. Using proprietary, proven systems, the SUN625 RDC contributes to your success in many ways:
Productivity - High speed wide format, less downtime, quick set ups.
Print Quality - Unique machine architecture improves sheet control, ink-metering allowing precise die positioning and built in drying time.
Increased Precision - Direct anvil speed control and a continuously smooth surface provide the ultimate in curing accuracy, creasing consistency, and scrap release.
Cost of Ownership - Designed and built to withstand the demands of a three shift, 24/7 high production plant, while keeping maintenance costs low.
Double Your Productivity - Delivers more production volume, with superior container quality, than two traditional opening 66 x 115 RDC machines.
Flexibility - Designed to run everything from single flutes with high recycle fiber to rigid multi-flute mediums, small sheets to large sheets, simple print orders to complex print orders, and single piece to multi-out patterns.
Facility Compatible - As a low board-line, fixed frame machine, the 625 easily adapts to existing facilities, and often to existing auxiliary equipment, while occupying relatively the same footprint as conventional opening machines.
Maximum press speed 200 sheets / minute (12,000 sph)
Minimum sheet 15.5” X 21.75” (394mm X 552mm)
Maximum sheet 60.5” x 125” (1537 mm X 3175 mm)
Maximum board caliper .563” (14.3 mm)
Maximum print 125” (3175 mm)
Maximum die cut 125” (3175 mm)
- Unique vertically opening architecture for quick set-up and floor space utilization
- Built-in extra board travel space between feed roll nip and first print nip
- Built-in extra board travel space between last print nip and die cut nip (no need for separate dwell unit)
- Combination of precise gearing and direct drive motors
- Metric hardware
- Integrated wire-way system for easy installation
- Allen Bradley Logix 5000 PLC control platform
- Allen Bradley Kinetix 300 Servo positioning axes
- Allen Bradley 753 Drives
- Designed for NFPA 70E
- Touch panel Operator Interface
- Extend-O-Feed lead edge feeder with newly developed high speed industrial duty transmission
- Oversized feed rolls with quick change urethane upper roll
- Motorized side guides with retractable safety guard of in-running nip
- Motorized gate setting for sheet caliper
- Single sheet feed function and skip feed are standard
- Jam detection with multiple sensors
- Designed for Prefeeder integration
- SunTrac vacuum transfer with 9" diameter impression cylinder
- Quick elevating system and safety lock out for vertical opening
- Jam/Missing Sheet detector
- ColorMaster single doctor blade system w/ SST ink pan.(Option: AccuPrint Chambered Blade System)
- Double diaphragm electronically shifting ink pumping system with flow detection
- Digital Harmonic register for print plate positioning
- Automatic print plate de-mounting positioning on machine opening
- Quick change laser engraved ceramic anilox roll with independent vector drive
Die Cut Unit
- MicroGrind die cut accuracy system with anvil compensation
- Motorized anvil impression adjustment
- Independent vector driven anvil cylinder
- Digital Harmonic register for die positioning
- Die drum equipped with inserts
- Hydraulic anvil oscillation with extended 2 1/2" oscillation movement
- Oversized (.420" thick) anvil blankets (w/ MicroGrind)
A variety of options are available depending on your applications.
Contact your area sales representative for more information.