Series 66 is SUN’s flagship model and wide machine. Print widths of up to 1345 mm and capable of 1600 mm width sheet (3000 length) this printer is designed to offer the complete solution to corrugated convertors worldwide at Conventional sheet per hour speeds.
- Box plants looking to migrate their low to medium volume orders away from analogue print methods
- Box plants looking to offer their market variable data, QR/AR print, On Demand and next day delivery
- Box Plants looking for an alternative, efficient and low cost printer to analogue
- Merchants & Distributors – hold die cut blanks and print to order!
- Packer Fillers – bulk purchase plain packaging and print the quantities required when required!
- Sun’s modular design solutions allow you to create a full digital production line. By offering a full width rotary die-cutter adjacent to the 66 series printer you will revolutionize the design to box to shelf lead-times.
- Also includes “Cut2Print” technology.
All CorrStream® digital printers for corrugated are modular designed allowing users to add and develop as they grow their digital packaging sales. SUN has also carefully “future proofed” each platform to allow wider Print engine application at a later date without the cost of purchasing a complete machine.
< Back to CorrStream