Does your current vendor offer you all of these advantages?
- Inspection of idler roll bearings
- Inspection of roll-in wheels
- Replacement of all strippers, pins, and bushings
- Loading cylinder replacement
- Improved lower corrugating roll bearings
- Latest design lateral adjustment if needed
- Cleaning and painting to original machine specifications
- Replacement of all warning signs and tags
- Replacement of all seals and guide rollers
- Replacement of all pressure seals
- Rebuilt with corrugating rolls from the vendor of your choice
- Pressure roll stop modification to latest design if needed
- Replacement of all “o” rings and seals for auto utilities equipped machines
- Inspection of all pressure hoses
- Inspection of all safety guards, dolly wheels and guides
- Replacement of seal blade cylinders with the newest design
- Inspection and replacement of damaged pneumatic lines
- Replacement of glue mechanism stops
- Lower corrugating roll bushing and pin inspection
- Replacement of steam joints and siphon pipes
- Complete auto-utilities retrofit
The SUN Automation Group advantage: Your corrugating roll carriage is restored to original OEM specifications or better for less than you might expect.
To let us help you keep your Langston Corrugating Machinery operating at peak efficiency, give one of our parts or service experts a call at (443) 212-0001.