The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for selling SUN corrugated machinery, parts and services to independent and integrated box making companies within the assigned territory.
- Establish new customers and build relationships with current customers; Service accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Evaluate customer requirements; including installation location, mounting requirements, customer engineering drawings, CAD data, GD&T and inspection plans
- Act as point of contact and provide technical support to potential customers during the evaluation period
- Meet with customers over the phone, email, or on site to assist in technical aspects of business development
- Generate sales revenues by performing technical presentations and demonstrating how our products meet client needs
- Meets or exceeds established sales targets; prepares annual plans for managing territory, produce monthly sales reports and projections for assigned territory.
- Attend trade shows and conferences as required.
- Must be motivated a self-starter who is able to work with minimal supervision to complete time sensitive tasks
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Proven and successful track record in sales of capital equipment; preferable in the corrugated industry
- Excellent written, verbal, and nonverbal interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be proficient in basic computer applications including: CRM (Contact Relationship Manager), Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to travel extensively within Central Territory: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license with excellent driving record.
- Strong mechanical and/or electrical aptitude preferred; Technical degree a plus.
Please go to http://smrtr.io/dRJksQ or e-mail/fax resume to Jennifer Andrews in Human Resources for consideration.
SUN Automation Group
Attention: Jennifer Andrews, Recruiting & Development Specialist
12201 Long Green Pike
Glen Arm, MD 21057
Confidential Fax: 410-568-5198