This position reports directly to the Parts Manager. This position requires the ability to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction through teamwork, cooperation, and leadership while maintaining the best interest of the company.
- Respond to incoming calls from customers and/or technicians in regards to electrical and/or mechanical parts.
- Analyze, research, and quote needs of the customer to provide a reasonable solution.
- Accountable for customer relations as well as the quality and quantity of work produced.
- Some weekends and 24-hour “on call” responsibilities required.
- Accurate data entry and processing of orders in accordance with established procedures.
- Proficient understanding of mechanical disciplines; ability to read and understand mechanical blueprints and engineering drawings. Some electrical understanding a plus.
- Customer service focused; strong ability in written and oral communication skills, analytical problem solving, decisiveness, and planning is required.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications. Familiarity with inventory/manufacturing software a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while upholding the highest standards of quality and quantity of work.
- Familiarity with international or domestic shipping requirements a plus.
- Previous experience in a technical sales or customer service type role preferred.
Please go to http://smrtr.io/gBX7Fw or e-mail/fax resume to Jennifer Andrews in Human Resources for consideration.
SUN Automation Group
Attention: Jennifer Andrews, Recruiting & Development Specialist
12201 Long Green Pike
Glen Arm, MD 21057
Confidential Fax: 410-568-5198