This position receives, stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and parts within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions. This position is fast paced and requires a high level of attention to detail.
- Assist shipping and receiving areas with loading and unloading materials from truck and stage incoming materials for inspection
- Operate dolly, pallet jack, and/or forklift in loading or unloading supplies and equipment
- Fill orders and distribute parts and supplies to proper areas in an effective and efficient manner; Stage materials for assembly and sub-assembly
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations. Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for employees and visitors traffic.
- Follow standard operational procedures consistent with normal warehousing practices
- Perform computer functions as necessary in the shipping and receiving departments.
- Move and store materials and report shortages or damaged material
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including occasional after hours coverage and willingness to be on call as necessary.
- 2 years’ experience in warehousing, shipping, receiving, or inventory control
- Experience operating material handling equipment to include dollies, pallet jacks, and forklifts preferred.
- Proficient in basic computer applications preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Exporting knowledge and experience a plus
Please go to http://smrtr.io/-Ngf1Q or e-mail/fax resume to Jennifer Andrews in Human Resources for consideration.
SUN Automation Group
Attention: Jennifer Andrews, Recruiting & Development Specialist
12201 Long Green Pike
Glen Arm, MD 21057
Confidential Fax: 410-568-5198