The Manager of Information Technology will lead the activities for information systems, technology and all activities associated with computer operations. This position will ensure appropriate IT resources are allocated throughout the organization to achieve financial and business objectives. This position will also be responsible for influencing, shaping and integrating strategies for all functional areas including global operations, and participating in setting growth strategies for the business that is consistent with organizational goals.
- Establish short- and long-term strategies related to the organization's information management and processing systems, including computers and peripherals, hardware, software, and networks.
- Identify and implement technological changes that will positively impact the organization's operations.
- Develop policies governing information security and business continuance for both domestic and global operations.
- Oversee the development of computer operations standards, and the evaluation, selection, and implementation of hardware, software, and other computer and telecommunications equipment.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to ensure technological needs of the organization are being met.
- Responsible for aligning departmental strategy or direction with the overall goals of the organization.
- Work with other senior leaders regarding the IT budget and monitor expenditures, prepare RFPs and reviews proposals, selects vendors and negotiates contracts.
- Lead a team of IT professionals; delegate tasks, identify opportunities for employee development and growth, and conduct continuous performance feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline.
- Previous management experience leading an IT staff.
- Previous experience utilizing general networking principles and working with virtual environments.
- Proficiency in working in Active Directory, Exchange, and Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience in SQL database, ERP systems, CAD packages, enterprise applications/software and web-based applications a plus.
- Experience with web based applications desired.
- Ability to develop and mentor others. Leadership skills. Ability to drive strategic direction. Oral and written communication skills. Ability to build collaborative relationships. Ability to influence others. Strategic thinking skills. Technical skills. Computer skills.
Please go to http://smrtr.io/vf00fw or e-mail/fax resume to Jennifer Andrews in Human Resources for consideration.
SUN Automation Group
Attention: Jennifer Andrews, Recruiting & Development Specialist
12201 Long Green Pike
Glen Arm, MD 21057
Confidential Fax: 410-568-5198