Field Service Technicians are responsible for equipment installations, customer training, and technical support on-site to customers including customer plant personnel. This position requires exceptional troubleshooting skills in the following disciplines: Electrical, Mechanical, and PLC Controls.
- Provide technical assistance to customers on-site for service and repair of corrugating and/or finishing equipment.
- Lead and/or participate in installation of machinery at customer sites.
- Provide training on operation and maintenance to the end-users of SUN equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair complex field service issues; take ownership for solutions per company standards
- Use discretion with regard to business related expenses, limiting them to those that are necessary and reasonable.
- Travel extensively domestically and as needed internationally in order to support customer plant operations
- Advanced knowledge of electrical and mechanical disciplines, installation procedures, and machinery troubleshooting
- Ability to read, interpret and follow complex mechanical blueprints, electrical schematics, diagrams, engineering drawings, and any other written instructions or procedures as necessary for installation of machinery
- Strong understanding of PLC based machinery controls; troubleshooting capabilities.
- Proficient in written and oral communication skills, analytical problem solving, decisiveness, and planning is required. Good communication skills and interaction with all levels of personnel in customer facility.
- This position requires extensive travel to customer sites both domestically and internationally.
Please go to http://smrtr.io/74bQGQ or e-mail/fax resume to Jennifer Andrews in Human Resources for consideration.
SUN Automation Group
Attention: Jennifer Andrews, Recruiting & Development Specialist
12201 Long Green Pike
Glen Arm, MD 21057
Confidential Fax: 410-568-5198