This position will focus on designing and documenting automated systems to control the equipment we build and retrofit for the corrugated box industry.
- Create and modify electrical drawings, schematics, bills of materials, and related documentation.
- Select, specify, and create commercial part drawings for electrical hardware and components used in our equipment.
- Use ERP system to create and modify bills of materials, release new parts, as well as general tracking and research of materials and orders.
- Documentation of machine systems, drawings, and BOMs.
- Provide support to assembly and service relating to documentation and BOM inquiries
- Assist with test, R&D, and development projects
- Associates Degree in electrical design or related discipline; equivalent work experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experience in controls or electrical design of machinery
Please go to http://smrtr.io/ShIC6w or e-mail/fax resume to Jennifer Andrews in Human Resources for consideration.
SUN Automation Group
Attention: Jennifer Andrews, Recruiting & Development Specialist
12201 Long Green Pike
Glen Arm, MD 21057
Confidential Fax: 410-568-5198