The Accountant will work closely with the Controller and Assistant Controller in various accounting functions. Position is expected to provide financial information by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Maintain general ledger accounts by preparing account reconciliations; entering amortizations of prepaid accounts; balancing job costs; preparing monthly entries for fixed asset depreciation, accruals, amortization, and cost allocations
- Prepare state sales tax returns
- Capture costs of production by assessing the input costs of each step of production as well as fixed costs, including depreciation of capital equipment.
- Assist with payroll processes and completion of payroll journal entries and reconciliation
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of intercompany transactions for foreign subsidiaries
- Actively participate in the continuous development and strengthening of internal controls.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred. Experience in lieu of degree may be considered.
- At least 2 years of experience in an accounting role, payroll experience a plus
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Must be a dedicated team player with the willingness and desire to learn and grow within the organization
Please go to http://smrtr.io/9Il3LQ or e-mail/fax resume to Jennifer Andrews in Human Resources for consideration.
SUN Automation Group
Attention: Jennifer Andrews, Recruiting & Development Specialist
12201 Long Green Pike
Glen Arm, MD 21057
Confidential Fax: 410-568-5198